Come and be part of the team!
Tempo FM is run solely by volunteers who all have a love of radio and the wonderful area in which we live and broadcast.
If you’d like to be part of the Tempo family and feel you could help with presenting, technical or commercial support, please drop us an e-mail and we’ll be in touch.
We’d love to hear from you!
OUR RADIO – Tempo FM broadcasts on 107.4FM locally and online worldwide. We broadcast distinctive radio programmes, made by and for the people of Wetherby. We have something for every listener, whether you’re interested in local issues, a specialist music enthusiast or a local sports follower.
What's On Today - Tuesday
- 12:00 am: 'Radio Books'
- 1:00 am: Short Story by a Local Author
- 5:00 am: Earth Beat
- 7:00 am: 'Breakfast' with Peter Hampshire
- 12:00 pm: 'Feel Good' with Sophie Nugent
- 5:00 pm: 'Drivetime' with Mike Davison
- 8:00 pm: 'Hit n' Mix' with Gary Roberts
- 10:00 pm: 'Townscape' or 'The Beacon' with Eric Ovenden (Beacon 4th week each month)
- 11:00 pm: 'Now & Then' with Kevin Rouse
Please consider supporting your 100% volunteer run Local Radio Station, Tempo FM. The station costs us £200 to run each week.
A donation of just £5 makes a tremendous difference.