Summer is on the way!
We’re heading towards summer and you needn’t look any further than Tempo FM for local sports coverage.
Paul Davis is live every Wednesday at 7:00pm to give you a comprehensive round up of the week’s sport.
All part of the service!
YOUR RADIO – Tempo FM broadcasts on 107.4FM locally and online worldwide. We broadcast distinctive radio programmes, made by and for the people of Wetherby. We have something for every listener, whether you’re interested in local issues, a specialist music enthusiast or a local sports follower.
What's On Today - Monday
- 12:00 am: 'A Midnight Surf Party' with Rob Allen
- 5:00 am: 'Earth Beat'
- 7:00 am: ‘The Breakfast Show with Jon Beeson
- 9:00 am: 'The Monday Mid Morning Show' with Paul Richards
- 11:00 am: ‘The Early Lunchtime Show’ with Bill Baker
- 1:00 pm: 'The Fabulous 50s' with Gerry Raynor
- 3:00 pm: 'The Sensational 70's with Rob Allen
- 7:00 pm: 'All Things Indie' with Joshua Dykes
- 9:00 pm: ‘Bakers Dozen’ with Bill Baker
- 10:00 pm: ‘Chatterbox’ with Alan Potter
- 11:00 pm: ‘Science Weekly'
Please consider supporting your 100% volunteer run Local Radio Station, Tempo FM. The station costs us £200 to run each week.
A donation of just £5 makes a tremendous difference.