The Annual Wetherby Community Bonfire takes place on the Ings on the 5th November 2016. Co-hosted this year by the Wetherby Sports Association with all the usual fireworks, funrides, food and fun.
Gates open at 6pm, fire lit at 7pm and fireworks start at 7.30pm.
Tickets are £5 per adult (16+) and also admit two under 16s per ticket.
ADVANCE TICKETS ONLY £4!!
Advance tickets are on sale now from:
Wetherby Sports Association
The Paper Shop – Market Place
The Candy Shop – Crossley Street
Tempo FM broadcasts on 107.4FM locally and online worldwide. We broadcast distinctive radio programmes, made by and for the people of Wetherby. We have something for every listener, whether you’re interested in local issues, a specialist music enthusiast or a local sports follower.
What's On Today - Wednesday
- 12:00 am: Rob Allen’s ‘Midnight Surf Party’
- 1:00 am: The State We're In
- 2:00 am: ‘Chatterbox’ with Alan Potter
- 5:00 am: Radio Books
- 10:00 am: ‘Woman’s Hour’ with Bairbre McKendrick
- 12:00 pm: 'The Fabulous 50s' with Gerry Raynor (Will be back on 26th Oct)
- 2:00 pm: ‘Now and Then’ with Kevin Rouse
- 3:00 pm: Rob Allen's Revival Show
- 4:00 pm: The Bea & Rob Show
- 5:00 pm: 'Drivetime' with Stuart Winder
- 8:00 pm: ‘Smooth Rhythms’ with Dave Adams
- 10:00 pm: Townscape' or 'The Beacon' with Eric Ovenden (Beacon 4th week each month)
- 11:00 pm: ‘Bakers Dozen’ with Bill Baker
Please consider supporting your 100% volunteer run Local Radio Station, Tempo FM, by making a small donation