STAY SAFE !
We are still providing a range of shows during these challenging times.
Get involved by email or social media with messages and shout outs !
(Just give us a bit of notice please !!)
Send your messages or requests, via email (at least 1 week in advance), marked for the relevant presenter or the date for your request.
Due to the latest restrictions, effective from 6th January 2021, we have had to adapt our programme schedules to provide the best entertainment we can within the limitations imposed and whilst minimising risk to our volunteer team.
Please keep checking the website for updated programme schedules.
Thank you for your continued support.
We’ve made it even easier for you to listen online using our App – download free from App stores, available on both Android and iOS operating systems.
Local radio for the Wetherby area…. wherever you are in the world!
Stay safe and stay tuned to your local radio station
For more information visit: www.gov.uk/coronavirus
NEWS AND INFORMATION ON THE HOUR, EVERY HOUR, 24 HOURS A DAY…
107.4 FM . ONLINE . SMART SPEAKER . MOBILE
COMMUNITY RADIO FROM WETHERBY – ACROSS THE LOWER WHARFE VALLEY
Tempo FM broadcasts on 107.4FM locally, online worldwide, on smart speaker and mobile. We broadcast distinctive radio programmes, made by and for the people of Wetherby. We have something for every listener, whether you’re interested in local issues, a specialist music enthusiast or a local sports follower.
What's On Today - Monday
- 12:00 am: 'Rob Allen's 60's 'Midnight Surf Party'
- 1:00 am: 'Short Story' by a local author
- 7:00 am: Pete @ Breakfast
- 10:00 am: The Monday Mid Morning show' with Paul Blundell
- 12:00 pm: 'Uncle Tone's Lunchbox'
- 1:00 pm: 'The Late Lunchtime Show' with Andy Andrews
- 3:00 pm: 'The Sensational 70's with Rob Allen'
- 9:00 pm: ‘Nutty Norah's Country Music Jamboree’
- 10:00 pm: 'The Blues Hour’ with Paul Winn
- 11:00 pm: 'Bakers Dozen' with Bill Baker
Please consider supporting your 100% volunteer run Local Radio Station, Tempo FM. The station costs us £200 to run each week.
A donation of just £5 makes a tremendous difference.