THE TEMPO STUDIOS HAVE RE-OPENED!!
Whilst maintaining the safety and wellbeing of our volunteer team, we are pleased to bring a completely new schedule of programmes to inform and entertainment you
We will continue to keep you up to date with news on the hour, 24 hours a day and provide details of urgent local information
We will do our very best, in a responsible manner, to keep the community entertained and informed during this difficult time
Stay safe and stay tuned to your local radio station
For more information visit: www.gov.uk/coronavirus
NEWS AND INFORMATION ON THE HOUR, EVERY HOUR, 24 HOURS A DAY…
107.4 FM . ONLINE . SMART SPEAKER . MOBILE
COMMUNITY RADIO FROM WETHERBY – ACROSS THE LOWER WHARFE VALLEY
Tempo FM broadcasts on 107.4FM locally, online worldwide, on smart speaker and mobile. We broadcast distinctive radio programmes, made by and for the people of Wetherby. We have something for every listener, whether you’re interested in local issues, a specialist music enthusiast or a local sports follower.
What's On Today - Saturday
- 12:00 am: 'Smooth Vinyls' with (Big John) Burrows
- 1:00 am: 'Short Story' by a local author
- 8:00 am: 'Townscape' with Eric Ovenden
- 9:00 am: 'Saturday Morning' with John Appleson
- 11:00 am: ‘The Pete Willett Weekend Show’
- 12:00 pm: 'Saturday Lunchtime' with John Leetch
- 2:00 pm: 'Awesome 80's' with Andy Andrews
- 3:00 pm: 'The Alex Foreman Show'
- 5:00 pm: 'The Sensational 70's with Rob Allen
- 7:00 pm: 'Now & Then' with Kevin Rouse
- 8:00 pm: 'Bakers Dozen' with Bill Baker
- 9:00 pm: 'The Blues Hour' with Paul Winn
- 10:00 pm: 'Nutty Norah's Country Music Jamboree'
- 11:00 pm: 'New4U' - Uncle Tone plays brand new promo tracks
Please consider supporting your 100% volunteer run Local Radio Station, Tempo FM. The station costs us £200 to run each week.
A donation of just £5 makes a tremendous difference.