Wetherby Christmas Lights ‘Switch on’
by TV Personality – Harry Gration
with Guest Host – Alex B Cann
Thursday 21st November 2019
6pm to 8pm
Market Place, Wetherby
Keep an eye on our Local Events page for information about what’s happening in the area.
Please let us know if you’ve got anything interesting going on.
We’d love to hear about it and thanks for listening!
OUR RADIO – Tempo FM broadcasts on 107.4FM locally and online worldwide. We broadcast distinctive radio programmes, made by and for the people of Wetherby. We have something for every listener, whether you’re interested in local issues, a specialist music enthusiast or a local sports follower.
What's On Today - Friday
- 12:00 am: Alan Potter's Country Show
- 1:00 am: 'Bakers Dozen' with Bill Baker
- 11:00 am: 'Lunchtime Show' with John Leetch
- 4:00 pm: 'Radio High FM' from the students of Wetherby High School
- 7:00 pm: The Andy Powell Soft Rock Show
- 10:00 pm: A Play for Radio by John Fryer
- 11:00 pm: Rob Allen's 60's Revival Show
Please consider supporting your 100% volunteer run Local Radio Station, Tempo FM. The station costs us £200 to run each week.
A donation of just £5 makes a tremendous difference.