Countdown to Christmas
The lights are on in Wetherby, we’ve had Black Friday and it’s beginning to feel a lot like Christmas.
Tempo FM will be keeping you all informed of what’s on in the area as well as playing the usual eclectic selection of great tunes.
Please let us know if you’ve got any community events planned for the festive season and we’ll do all we can to help promote it.
YOUR RADIO – Tempo FM broadcasts on 107.4FM locally and online worldwide. We broadcast distinctive radio programmes, made by and for the people of Wetherby. We have something for every listener, whether you’re interested in local issues, a specialist music enthusiast or a local sports follower.
What's On Today - Tuesday
- 12:00 am: Radio Books
- 1:00 am: Short Story by a local author
- 5:00 am: 'Earth Beat'
- 7:00 am: 'Breakfast' with Peter Hampshire
- 9:00 am: 'Not the Midweek Show' with the NTMS team and Eric Ovenden
- 12:00 pm: 'Feel Good' with Sophie Nugent
- 5:00 pm: 'Drivetime' with Mike Davison
- 8:00 pm: ‘Hit ‘n Mix’ with Gary Roberts
- 10:00 pm: 'Townscape' or 'The Beacon' with Eric Ovenden (Beacon 4th week each month)
- 11:00 pm: ‘Now and Then’ with Kevin Rouse
Please consider supporting your 100% volunteer run Local Radio Station, Tempo FM. The station costs us £200 to run each week.
A donation of just £5 makes a tremendous difference.