‘Leap’ for joy in February !!
You’ve got a whole 24 hours extra to enjoy your favourite local radio station this month
Tempo 107.4 FM and online – your community radio station for Wetherby & the surrounding area.
Keep an eye on our Local Events page for information about what’s happening in the area.
Please let us know if you’ve got anything interesting going on.
We’d love to hear about it and thanks for listening!
OUR RADIO – Tempo FM broadcasts on 107.4FM locally and online worldwide. We broadcast distinctive radio programmes, made by and for the people of Wetherby. We have something for every listener, whether you’re interested in local issues, a specialist music enthusiast or a local sports follower.
What's On Today - Saturday
- 12:00 am: Rob Allen’s 60's ‘Midnight Surf Party’
- 1:00 am: 'Classical Hour' with George Watts
- 9:00 am: 'Saturday Breakfast' with Jon Bee
- 10:00 am: 'Saturday Brunch' with Debbie Lindley or John Appleson (alternate weeks)
- 12:00 pm: ‘Saturday Lunchtime’ with John Leetch
- 2:00 pm: 'The Alex & Tim Show'
- 4:00 pm: ‘The Alex Foreman Show’
- 5:00 pm: 'The Sensational 70's with Rob Allen
- 6:00 pm: 'Radio High FM' from the students of Wetherby High School
- 7:00 pm: 'Townscape' with Eric Ovenden
- 8:00 pm: 'Bakers Dozen' with Bill Baker
- 9:00 pm: 'The Blues Hour' with Paul Winn
- 10:00 pm: Alan Potters Country Show
- 11:00 pm: 'Now & Then' with Kevin Rouse
Please consider supporting your 100% volunteer run Local Radio Station, Tempo FM. The station costs us £200 to run each week.
A donation of just £5 makes a tremendous difference.