Tempo FM at Le Tour!
Next Saturday sees one of the area’s most exciting sporting events and Tempo FM will be out there from early in the morning to give comprehensive coverage from all the key spots on the route
Look out for the team in their distinctive Hi Vis vests and pop and say hello!
YOUR RADIO – Tempo FM broadcasts on 107.4FM locally and online worldwide. We broadcast distinctive radio programmes, made by and for the people of Wetherby. We have something for every listener, whether you’re interested in local issues, a specialist music enthusiast or a local sports follower.
What's On Today - Tuesday
- 12:00 am: Radio Books
- 1:00 am: Short Story by a local author
- 5:00 am: Business Talk
- 9:00 am: 'Not the Midweek Show' with the NTMS team and Eric Ovenden
- 2:00 pm: 'The Tuesday Afternoon Show' with Pete Willett
- 5:00 pm: 'Drivetime' with Mike Davison
- 7:00 pm: ‘Off the Beat 'n Track’ with Ailsa
- 8:00 pm: ‘Hit ‘n Mix’ with Gary Roberts
- 10:00 pm: 'Townscape' or 'The Beacon' with Eric Ovenden (Beacon 4th week each month)
- 11:00 pm: ‘Now and Then’ with Kevin Rouse
Please consider supporting your 100% volunteer run Local Radio Station, Tempo FM. The station costs us £200 to run each week.
A donation of just £5 makes a tremendous difference.