Good luck to all our listeners & volunteers in the midst of revision and exams.
One final push and a long summer awaits (for some) !!
Take a break and tune to 107.4 FM or listen online.
Regular updates on travel, weather, news and local events, plus lots of great music.
Keep an eye on our Local Events page for information about what’s happening in the area.
Please let us know if you’ve got anything interesting going on.
We’d love to hear about it and thanks for listening!
OUR RADIO – Tempo FM broadcasts on 107.4FM locally and online worldwide. We broadcast distinctive radio programmes, made by and for the people of Wetherby. We have something for every listener, whether you’re interested in local issues, a specialist music enthusiast or a local sports follower.
What's On Today - Thursday
- 12:00 am: 'Midweek Midnight Mayhem’ with Uncle Tone - Insomniacs Unite! Anything goes (within reason)
- 1:00 am: ‘Chatterbox' with Alan Potter
- 6:00 am: 'The Beacon' with Eric Ovenden
- 9:00 am: 'The Thursday Mid Morning show' with Paul Richards with the 'Wetherby Police Roundup at approx 9:30am
- 11:00 am: 'Short Story' by a local author
- 12:00 pm: 'The Lunchtime Show' with Barry Owen
- 2:00 pm: Alex B Cann on Tempo FM
- 5:00 pm: 'Drivetime' with Ryan
- 7:00 pm: 'In-Tune' with Jon Bee
- 10:00 pm: ‘Now and Then’ with Kevin Rouse
- 11:00 pm: 'Townscape' with Eric Ovenden
Please consider supporting your 100% volunteer run Local Radio Station, Tempo FM. The station costs us £200 to run each week.
A donation of just £5 makes a tremendous difference.