All of us at Tempo FM wish you the very best for 2017
2016 wasn’t the best of years and saw us lose some amazingly talented people from the worlds of music and entertainment. There were also some interesting political developments at home and abroad and 2017 is going to be an interesting year.
Here at Tempo FM, it’s going to be business as usual with an eclectic mix of music and chat from the studio and our roving reporters discovering all that’s great about Wetherby and surrounding villages.
Keep an eye on our website for news and information about local events.
YOUR RADIO – Tempo FM broadcasts on 107.4FM locally and online worldwide. We broadcast distinctive radio programmes, made by and for the people of Wetherby. We have something for every listener, whether you’re interested in local issues, a specialist music enthusiast or a local sports follower.
What's On Today - Monday
- 12:00 am: 'A Midnight Surf Party' with Rob Allen
- 5:00 am: 'Earth Beat'
- 9:00 am: 'The Monday Mid Morning Show' with Paul Richards
- 3:00 pm: The Sensational 70's with Rob Allen
- 5:00 pm: 'Drivetime' with Mike Davison
- 9:00 pm: ‘Bakers Dozen’ with Bill Baker
- 10:00 pm: ‘Chatterbox’ with Alan Potter
- 11:00 pm: ‘Science Weekly'
Please consider supporting your 100% volunteer run Local Radio Station, Tempo FM. The station costs us £200 to run each week.
A donation of just £5 makes a tremendous difference.