Spring is on the way!
Let’s hope we’ve seen the last of “Beasts from The East” and cold, wintry, miserable weather.
Keep an eye on our Local Events page for information about what’s happening in the area and please let us know if you’ve got anything interesting going on.
We’d love to hear about it and thanks for listening!
OUR RADIO – Tempo FM broadcasts on 107.4FM locally and online worldwide. We broadcast distinctive radio programmes, made by and for the people of Wetherby. We have something for every listener, whether you’re interested in local issues, a specialist music enthusiast or a local sports follower.
What's On Today - Wednesday
- 12:00 am: Rob Allen's 'Midnight Surf Party'
- 1:00 am: ‘The State We’re In’
- 2:00 am: ‘Chatterbox’ with Alan Potter
- 5:00 am: 'Townscape' or 'The Beacon' with Eric Ovenden (Beacon 4th week each month)
- 7:00 am: ‘Breakfast' with Peter Hampshire
- 2:00 pm: ‘Now and Then’ with Kevin Rouse
- 3:00 pm: Rob Allen's Revival Show
- 4:00 pm: The Bea & Rob Show
- 7:00 pm: ‘The Local Sports Round Up’ with Paul Davis (Every other week)
- 8:00 pm: 'Folk and Blues' with Tony Haynes
- 10:00 pm: 'The Blues Hour' with Paul Winn
- 11:00 pm: 'Midweek Midnight Mayhem' with Tony Haynes
Please consider supporting your 100% volunteer run Local Radio Station, Tempo FM. The station costs us £200 to run each week.
A donation of just £5 makes a tremendous difference.