Linton Bridge re-opens on 2nd September
Leeds City Council has confirmed the much-anticipated date Linton Bridge will re-open following the completion of an extensive repair project. The grade II-listed structure over the River Wharfe, which connects the communities of Linton and Collingham, will re-open to all users on Saturday 2nd September for the first time since being closed due to significant flood damage caused by the impact of Storm Eva on the 27th December 2015.
YOUR RADIO – Tempo FM broadcasts on 107.4FM locally and online worldwide. We broadcast distinctive radio programmes, made by and for the people of Wetherby. We have something for every listener, whether you’re interested in local issues, a specialist music enthusiast or a local sports follower.
What's On Today - Wednesday
- 12:00 am: Rob Allen’s ‘Midnight Surf Party’
- 1:00 am: The State We're In
- 2:00 am: ‘Chatterbox’ with Alan Potter
- 5:00 am: Radio Books
- 10:00 am: ‘Wednesday Mid Morning Show’ with Peter Hampshire
- 2:00 pm: ‘Now and Then’ with Kevin Rouse
- 3:00 pm: Rob Allen’s 'Revival Show’
- 7:00 pm: ‘The Local Sports Round Up’ with Paul Davis (Every other week)
- 8:00 pm: ‘Smooth Rhythms’ with Dave Adams
- 10:00 pm: 'Townscape' or 'The Beacon' with Eric Ovenden (Beacon 4th week each month)
- 11:00 pm: ‘Bakers Dozen’ with Bill Baker
Please consider supporting your 100% volunteer run Local Radio Station, Tempo FM. The station costs us £200 to run each week.
A donation of just £5 makes a tremendous difference.